The Forté is available in two configurations. The Forté BG (Brew
Grinder) is designed for manual or batch brewing and comes with a 54mm
flat steel burr and a grounds bin.
- Steel burrs engineered to produce a more even particle distribution and less fines
- 10 macro/26 micro for 260 steps of adjustments for all brewing styles.
- Built in electronic scale for accurate grind weights.
- Increased efficiency on brew bar – excellent opportunity to showcase multiple coffees
- Ideal for pour-over, batch, or home brewers
The Forte BG is a durable workhorse using 54mm flat steel burr, which
produces an accurate and precise grind, delivering exceptional cup
quality for all brew methods including espresso, brewed or dripped
coffees and press pot. We re-designed the guts of the Vario-W for
commercial use. The Forté BG design includes a grinding assembly with a
threaded burr holder which screws firmly into an all metal grinding
chamber for a more accurate grind. A larger gear to belt ratio, combined
with a more efficient DC motor, increases the speed of grind and duty